FROM ANY DIRECTION: If you know how to get to the South Shore Music Circus, you know where the field is. Deer Hill School is on the same side of the same street, a few hundred yards before you reach the big tent. Simply go as if you were going to a concert, but stop when you see the school.
From the South: (If your town is on Route 3A, skip to #3)
- Route 3 NORTH to Route 53 in Hanover. Make a RIGHT off the exit ramp onto 53.
- Stay on 53 a short distance until you come to Route 123. Make a RIGHT onto 123; follow it through Norwell until you come to Route 3A.
- Take Route 3A NORTH (making a left from Route 53) through Scituate and into Cohasset (look for the "Entering Cohasset" sign).
- You will go through three lights in Cohasset. (Landmarks on your right at each light: an Exxon station, a small import auto dealership and a Super Stop & Shop)
- Take the FIRST RIGHT PAST STOP & SHOP (just before Mobil station) onto Sohier Street. Go up and over the hill. Deer Hill School is on your right; use the second entrance to it. The field is behind the school. Park in the first lot you come to on your left.
From the North: (If your town is on Route 3A, skip to step #3)
- Route 3 SOUTH to Exit 14 for Route 228. Make a LEFT onto 228.
- Follow 228 as it twists through Hingham until you get to Route 3A.
- Head SOUTH on Route 3A (making a right off Route 228) and you will soon see a sign that says you are "Entering Cohasset."
- You will pass J.J.'s Dairy Hut on your left, then come to a few strip malls on your left, notably one including the Good Sport store, before coming to a Mobil gas station.
- Take the LEFT at the Mobil Station (BEFORE you get to the stoplight at the Stop & Shop). This is Sohier Street. Go up and over the hill. Deer Hill School is on your right; use the second entrance to it. The field is behind the school. Park in the first lot you come to on your left.